Al & Danielle Rakos Wedding

Al & Danielle Rakos Wedding

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SUCCESS!

The 6th Annual Buffalo Area Wedding Showcase was a huge SUCCESS! I mean... in the 1st hour we had over 50 people in the door! It seemed to be pretty steady much of the day too! We had two DIFFERENT style shows this year and CASH prizes! So I saw many brides hang out for both style shows to win the $200 prizes! I have also met many GREAT new vendors too! the show is very stressful to put on... but shows like this one we had make it so much more worth doing! Our booth was the best we have ever done as well! I was so excited to have people see my booth this year too! I had a slide show going with several images so it was SEEN first thing they walked in, and had HUGE prints made for the back of the booth to hang and a new banner as well! I am confident my 2012 is going to be a great year for business! I just met with an old friend who does marketing so she is getting me some AWESOME deals & I will be doing ads in her book that comes to Buffalo this Spring. among many things we have in the works.
I am adding some images from the 2012 Buffalo Wedding Showcase!

No comments: